/ Climbing Clothing Hard-Shell
/ Haglofs Spitz II Waterproof Jacket
Haglofs Spitz II Waterproof Jacket
The successor to the legendary Haglofs Spitz - the jacket that shaped the hard-shells of today - the Haglofs Spitz II takes everything that made the original great and moves it up a notch.
Durable GORE-TEX® 3 layer Pro Shell waterproof mountaineering jacket.
- Extremely durable yet breathable and lightweight mountain shell.
- Reinforced shoulder, sleeve, back, hip and hood elements.
- GORE-TEX® micro tape used to save weight and increase breathability.
- DWR treated surfaces.
- 3 way adjustable helmet compatible hood with foam & wire reinforced peak.
- 2 way watertight main zipper with storm flap & chin guard in Micro Fleece.
- 2 harness compatible Napoleon pockets with watertight zippers.
- 1sleeve mounted pocket with watertight zipper.
- 2 inner mesh pockets, one of which is zippered.
- Articulated sleeves with watertight pit zips for ventilation.
- Velcro adjustable sleeves with bellows.
- Single handed cord adjustment at the bottom hem.
- Polyamide cuff and lower hem linings.
- Weight: 520 g (size L)
Web Price From: £341.99
This item currently has no reviews
Add a Review
You must Login or Register to revew items