As if ice and alpine climbs aren't demanding enough – when conditions get "Alaska cold," even the easy routes can turn serious. Stay focused on the ascent with our newest and warmest technical soft shell. The wind- and water-resistant stretch-woven shell (4-oz 100% polyester double weave) moves and protects, while the low-bulk R2® insulation (7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester that's 40% recycled) warms. The hanging R2 liner is welded to the shell along key seams and won't bunch up; its design optimizes breathability and wicking to keep you dry without robbing heat. Stitch-free seams speed dry time, improve water-resistance, and decrease bulk. Reinforced polyester (45% recycled) double-weave shoulders, elbows and forearms add durability. Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood, articulated arms and self-fabric cuff tabs round out the details. Pockets: two handwarmers big enough for skins and one left chest. Drawcord hem. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Wind- and water-resistant lightweight, 100% all-recycled polyester stretch double weave with reinforced shoulders, elbows and forearms
- Stitch-free, lap-glued seams speed dry time, improve water resistance and decrease bulk
- Low-bulk R2® lining (40% recycled) welded to the interior for warmth
- Helmet-compatible, 3-way-adjustable hood
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish on center-front zipper
- External pockets: two large handwarmers fit skins; one left chest; zippers with DWR finish and garages
- Articulated arms; cuffs secure with supple, die-cut tabs and elastic; drawcord hem
- Shell: 4-oz 100% polyester double weave. Reinforcements: 5.3-oz 100% polyester (45% recycled) double weave. R2® insulation: 7.4-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester (40% recycled). Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- 794 g (28 oz)
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Web Price From: £124.99