/ Mountain Marathon Kit List Emergency Rations
/ Wayfayrer Beans & Sausage
Wayfayrer Beans & Sausage
- Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold.
- If required hot - Remove pouch from protective packaging and place in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively cut or tear open the pouch, empty contents into suitable container and heat thoroughly.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 687kj/164kcal. Protein: 5.8g. Carbohydrate: 18.5g. Fat: 7.4g.
- Beans (28%), Water, Sausages (25%) (Pork (67%), Water, Potato Starch, Rusk, Salt, Flavourings, Stabiliser: Tri-Di-Polyphosphates, Tomato Puree, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Stabilisers (E412, E466, E415), Onion Powder, Paprika, Flavouring.
- Allergens - Gluten from Wheat.
- Weight (Per pack) - 300g.
This item currently has no reviews
Add a Review
You must Login or Register to revew items