AirMat Basic UL 7.5 is constructed with 20 denier fabric for an even lighter and compact mat
- Low profile FlatValves, one for inflation and the other for deflation ensure ease of use. As the valves are flat and not on the mat‘s edge they do not protrude and are therefore protected and durable.
- Laminated polyester fabric is both durable, airtight and humidity resistant. The shell‘s top surface is of brushed polyester fabric that provides excellent slip resistance and comfort next to the skin.
- The seams are high frequency welded for durability.
- Included: repair kit with adhesive and fabric patches.
- Small packaged size: the mats are folded in quarters and rolled to minimize size.
- The R-value of all uninsulated air mats, like AirMat 7.5, can be enhanced by placing a fleece jacket or other clothing under the mat. This is not necessary for insulated mats like DownMat, SynMat, ComfortFoam Mat or SIM styles.
- AirMat 7.5 is excellent for use in warmer climates and on trips where reduced weight is important.