eTrex 20 takes one of the most popular and reliable GPS handhelds and makes it better. Redesigned ergonomics, an easier-to-use interface, paperless geocaching and expanded mapping capabilities add up to serious improvements for an already legendary GPS handheld. eTrex 20 is versatile. It's tough. And it’s built to handle whatever Mother Nature can dish out – and more.
- eTrex 20 features paperless geocaching by supporting GPX files for downloading geocaches and details straight to your unit.
- eTrex 20 has an enhanced 2.2 in 65K colour, brilliant, sunlight-readable display.
- With its microSD™ card slot and 1.7 GB of internal memory, eTrex 20 lets you load our range of Ordnance Survey maps such as Garmin GB Discoverer™ and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT® map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads (see maps tab for compatible maps). eTrex 30 also supports BirdsEye™ Select map download service , that lets you download premium raster maps to your device and integrate them with your existing maps.
- With its high-sensitivity, EGNOS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
- With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex 20 can be used on your bicycle, boat, in your car or motorbike and off-road vehicle.
- The new eTrex series is the first-ever consumer-grade receivers that can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. GLONASS is a system developed by the Russian Federation that will be fully operational in 2012. When using GLONASS satellites, the time it takes for the receiver to “lock on” to a position is (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than using GPS. And when using both GPS and GLONASS, the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
Web Price From: £89.99