The North Face Men’s Montana Glove is an all-mountain faithful with Heatseeker™ insulation layered under the waterproof, breathable HyVent® shell. It is lined with comfortable, smooth brushed tricot. Storm Door construction integrates a gasket system into the cuff, locking out the weather and moisture and providing a more secure overlap with jacket sleeves. A unique differential fabric pattern produces built-in, natural articulation, mirroring the relaxed position of the hand and improving blood flow to ensure warm digits. The ladderlock wrist-cinch enables you to customise the fit. Translated, the fourchette-box finger construction of The North Face Men’s Montana Glove simply means warm fingers and flexibility.
- Warm, waterproof and breathable; a versatile mountain necessity. 5 Dimensional Fit™
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent® insert
- Radiametric Articulation™
- Storm Door™ cuff gasket
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction
- External zippered stash pocket
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch